Once upon a time…
famous white proverbs
- "FREEDOM OF SPEECH"
- "STOP PULLING THE RACE CARD"
- "MY BEST FRIEND/BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND/WIFE/ HUSBAND/GRANDMOTHER’S SISTER’S UNCLE’S COUSIN IS BLACK"
- "UM IF SOMEONE SAID THIS ABOUT A BLACK PERSON IT WOULD BE RACIST"
- "THIS APPLE JUICE IS TOO SPICY"
"This is Coy Mathis, a transgender 6 year old living in Colorado. It just so happens that my brother is in her class at Eagleside Elementary School in Fountain, Colorado. When I asked my brother how he felt about Coy he said, “She’s got really cool hair and we play on the slides at recess.” I asked what he thought about Coy’s decision to be a girl and he said, “She is a girl. She just got the wrong body on accident.” How is a 6 year old more understanding and accepting of her than many of the adults at Eagleside Elementary?"
-Courtney (via Have A Gay Day)
It drives me up the wall when adults discriminate against LGBTQIAP+ children, ESPECIALLY trans and non-binary children, and excuse it with “well my child would be confused.”
No, children are still learning about the world every day. They can learn about ALL genders and gender expressions and experiences so easily because they have much less transphobia to unlearn first.
Children can get it. Children can understand. And Adults need to stop using children to mask their own ignorance.
- download: 12 minutes remaining
- download: 15 seconds remaining
- download: 0 seconds remaining
- download: 3 hours remaining
- download: 20 minutes remaining
- download: 347 hours remaining
- download: 2 seconds remaining
- download: 14 minutes remaining
- download: download complete
So today I was sitting alone at school and some guy came up to me and said he was doing a lab for his bio class and asked if he could check my pulse and write it down. So he held my hand with one hand and had two fingers from his other hand on my wrist and after awhile he goes “we’re holding hands.”
He’s not in biology.
That smooth motherfucker
damn right that boy isn’t in biology
that’s straight up chemistry
Most of my scenes are with three of the most beautiful, talented young people.
Two idiots getting married (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:・ﾟ✧
am i the only one who thinks people look hotter when they’re in underwear and not when they’re naked
"how are you doing?"
[makes several vague hand gestures and various noises rather than giving an actual answer]